R350.00 – R650.00
Koppert products need to be ordered by latest 11:00 on a Thursday. Collections will be available on Mondays after 12 and deliveries will be sent out Mondays after 16:00. Koppert receives orders from suppliers during the week and then packages them for clients on Mondays. Due to this these products will need to be ordered in advanced for collection/delivery the following week.
It is recommended that you apply these products shortly after receiving them. these products contain living predators, the packaging comes with a small amount of food inside but this will not be enough to keep predators alive for very long!
When to use Spical Ulti-Mite?
Use Spical Ulti-Mite for biological control of:
- two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- fruit spider mite (Panonychus ulmi )
- citrus red mite (Panonynchus citri)
- begonia mite (Tarsonemus pallidus)
- broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
Introduce Spical Ulti-Mite when the pest is to be expected or first signs of pest presence is visible. Use Spidex for hotspot treatments.
How does Spical Ulti-Mite work?
Adult predatory mites, nymphs and larvae actively search and consume their prey.
Application Spical Ulti-Mite
- Hang sachets in the crop
- Sachets already have an exit hole
- Hold sachets by the cardboard strip at the top, to avoid damaging the predatory mites
- Neoseiulus californicus tolerates a range of chemical pesticides
- Always use Spical Ulti-Mite in conjunction with Spidex
Best working conditions Spical Ulti-Mite
Neoseiulus californicus tolerates high temperatures and low humidities. It targets all stages, but prefers younger stages. Predatory mites also survive on other mites and pollen and can survive for a number of weeks without food.
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Spical Ulti-Mite, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 12-14°C/54-57°F
- In the dark
- Provide ventilation to prevent CO2 accumulation
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice can be provided if information is available on the local factors that need to be taken into account, such as the crop, the climate conditions and the level of infestation. For the correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.
100 ml, 500 ml